Friday 27 April 2012

People Magazine Name Beyonce World Most beautiful Woman 2012

beyonce world beautiful woman

She’s been included on the coveted list a number of times before, but Beyoncé has said that she feels more beautiful than ever now that’s she’s become a mother.
The singer, 30, has been named as the world’s most beautiful woman by People magazine.
Smiling serenely from the front cover of the annual special issue, Beyoncé reveals: ‘I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth. I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.’

The star, who welcomed baby Blue Ivy on January 7, adds: ‘The best thing about having a daughter is having a true legacy.
‘The word ‘love’ means something completely different now.’
Beyonce also revealed how breast-feeding her little one for ten weeks helped her lose ‘the bulk’ of her pregnancy weight, but that she’s now on a strict-protein based diet.
And the glamorous star admits that being a mother has convinced her to try wearing flat shoes, something she’s enjoying.

She said: ‘I never thought there would be a day when I wouldn’t wear heels.
Before adding: ‘Now that I have a child, I walk around holding her all day, I’m buying loafers and oxfords. I love the, because they’re comfortable, and shorter heels too.’
The singer wears a white tulle confection for the front cover shot, with an elaborate blue necklace.
She tops a list of ten most beautiful stars nominated by the magazine, and other categories including ‘beauty at every age’ and ‘stunning stars’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to know what you think about this.....pls leave a comment below, i would love to read from you....thanks :*